Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vegetable donuts




Lately, I've gotten used to waking up in the morning--as opposed to statin up ungodly late and sleeping til the afternoon as my work schedule suggests. In return, I get to see the morning light, get a few extra hours in my day, and get morning donuts.

Mister donuts, the donut shop most popular in Japan and conveniently located 3 minutes from my house, has a new line of donuts. They're more like cake than donuts actually, and include fruit flavors like caramel apple, traditional flavors like cinnamon chocolate, and vegetable flavors like spinach and sweet potato. So far my favorite two flavors are spinach and sweet potato and milk!

Donut paired with Japanese study works out to be a very enjoyable morning. I'm glad I got up today

-- iPhoneから送信

場所:2丁目,西尾市,日本

1 comment:

Becky said...

sweet... the Japanese are so very clever.

 
free hit counter
can you count?
get hit counter html code
a new way to say i like origami fish purple.com japan is pretty great i'm glad you like to read. and choose this blog to read.