Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Tiny Space!



The director of the school, Hiromi, sent me a couple of pictures of my apartment. It's so tiny but it'll be so wonderful! I'm not really sure where the bed is... hopefully the photographer is standing in front of it... otherwise it might fold down from that closet in the right hand corner.... They say the apartment is only about a 5/10 minute walk from both the school and the best sushi place in town :) I can hardly wait to eat some Japanese food!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm crying rivers.
Sending love your way on waves of tears.

Sparrow Wing said...

I am glad you are enjoying your new adventure!!! I think your experiences will make a great book someday, so record it all!!! Now that I an on facebook, maybe we can keep in touch. Stay in the Word and keep "staying the course". :)

KLM

 
free hit counter
can you count?
get hit counter html code
a new way to say i like origami fish purple.com japan is pretty great i'm glad you like to read. and choose this blog to read.