Friday, February 26, 2010

Ganbatte Mao-chan!



Ganbatte Mao-chan!! Let's go Mao!!

Today is the final skate of the ladies figure skating competition. The final showdown between rival skaters Mao Asada of Japan (woot! to the right) and Kim Yuna of Korea (to the left). Who gets that shiny golden disc.

I caught the short program on Wednesday. So much fun! Mao blew away the competition by 10 points when she got up. And then, her rival Kim from Korea got up right after her, and beat her score by 5 points! Kim skated to 007... so much fun, I must admit. =O I missed the programs yesterday :( but I'm watching the finals now! In a bit, I'm going to go over to Eiden, the electronics store nearby, to watch Mao with all the other poor people on the big screens ^_^ Let's go Mao-chan! Let's give Korea a silver medal!

These games are right fun, aren't they?

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am surprised at myself for not having my head buried in this stuff... Jack and I have been busy with school. My other time is either spent organizing or making baby stuff.
Your post is fun!

naruto shippuden said...

lol this was epic
Johnny Depp's socks

 
free hit counter
can you count?
get hit counter html code
a new way to say i like origami fish purple.com japan is pretty great i'm glad you like to read. and choose this blog to read.